MY INITIAL THOUGHTS about this diagnosis are as follows:
1. How YOU doin'?
2. This should make for some interesting conversation back home.
3. And the TORCH has been PASSED to a NEW generation of Americans -- BORN in this century...
4. What kind of quiz about Massachusetts doesn't mention the Red Sox, Dunkin' Donuts or the Blizzard of '78? Isn't that like having a quiz on Christianity without mentioning the Father, Son and Holy Ghost? I mean, boy.
5. Dude, I'm just saying. Yeah, I've only gone to Massachusetts like five times, and three of those trips involved Logan International Airport, but still. Even I, the Midwestern transplant to New England, know this.
6. Back from Ohio. Had wicked good ... er, wonderful Thanksgiving. Hope you did as well.Posted by Benjamin Kepple at November 26, 2006 07:57 PM | TrackBack