June 16, 2006

Don't Call Us, We'll Call You Dept.

REPORT: After Roethlisberger crash, Tommy Maddox "available" to return to Pittsburgh lineup.

A poll on KDKA-TV's Web site presently shows that 76 percent of respondents are opposed to the idea of Maddox, whose incompetence cost the Steelers at least one game last year, returning to the team. The remaining 24 percent are fans of the Cleveland Browns.

Posted by Benjamin Kepple at June 16, 2006 07:44 AM | TrackBack
Comments
Post a comment









Remember personal info?