Say, everybody! It's that time -- yet again -- for another Reader Recognition Entry, in which we here at The Rant publicly thank our readers for visiting the site. You see, one of the neat things about moving to our own domain is that we have a great handle on where readers come from. So, without further ado, let's begin:
* First, we would like to thank the good people at the U.S. General Accounting Office for visiting The Rant. We think the GAO is one of America's most underappreciated and most valuable Government agencies, and we have always found the reports it produces quite useful. So thanks for visiting, and keep up the good work.
* We'd also like to recognize the hardworking students over at Cornell University for their visits to The Rant. Especially since we think The Rant is a better read than the Cornell Daily Sin. Er, Sun.
* But speaking of hard work, we can't leave out the good people at the Mayo Clinic either. We know how hard doctors work to keep us alive -- even though we are notorious at failing to follow our physicians' instructions. So we hope that this provides you some enjoyment while "on call."
* Hello, Bank of America guy! We're glad you've taken time to visit The Rant too. However, because you are not a "premium visitor," we're going to have to charge you $2 to see the index page.
Sucks, don't it? Now you know how I felt when I was a BofA customer.
* Hello, Boeing employees! Give Airbus hell!
* Finally, we'd like to say hello to our visitors from the Ideologically Sound Nations of Britain, Italy, Spain, Australia, Japan and Chile! Thanks for visiting -- we hope that you enjoyed your time here at The Rant.
That's all for now, but we hope all our readers will check back regularly for more of the insightful commentary and updates into our insane life you've come to expect.Posted by Benjamin Kepple at June 22, 2003 12:51 AM | TrackBack